The Grid+Storage project is now over, but R&I road-mapping for the energy system continues with the Intensys4EU Coordination and... Read more
Nine regional knowledge sharing workshops are being organised by the Grid+Storage project, each covering smart transmission and distribution grids, and integration of energy storage solutions.
The purpose is to foster networking and exchange of experiences between projects being carried out both at EU and national or regional levels.
These workshops are organised in collaboration with the ERA-Net Smart Grids Plus initiative.
WS8: Workshop 8 (Germany, Poland)
The eighth Grid+Storage regional workshop will be held in Munich (Germany) on 9 and 10 March 2016 with the support of the ERA-Net Smart Grid Plus initiative.
This eighth workshop, addressing Germany and Poland, is a unique opportunity to interact with network operators and energy storage stakeholders about the scope and contents of the future Research and Innovation roadmap about energy storage integration in the future electricity networks.
All stakeholders involved in R&I activities about smart grids and energy storage integration in the power system are invited to attend this workshop. National R&I projects representatives will be invited to join a labelling process where the European added value of their activities will be identified jointly by the ERA-Net Smart Grid Plus and Grid+Storage teams.
One last regional workshop will be organized in London (UK) mid March 2016, in order to share knowledge and agree about the future Research and Innovation activities needed for the next ten years.
Several smart grids and energy storage projects from Germany and Poland, will be presented.
Four interactive sessions will be held to discuss with the audience and with ENTSO-E, EDSO and EASE representatives about the lessons learnt by the projects presented and the future research and innovation topics to better integrate energy storage into the power system.
AGENDA OF THE WORKSHOP!
The workshop will be held at :
Kultion Factory UG, Westendstraße 123 F, 80339 München.
Registration is free but mandatory. Limited number of seats: registrations based on first-come-first-served.
Outcomes of the workshop:
- (1.84 MB) 1 Michael C. Laubenheimer, Dg Research, European Commission Energy Policy Framework And The New Set Plan Organisation.pdf
- (1.3 MB) 2. Eric Peirano, Grid Storage Project Manager, Technofi Introduction To The Activities Of The Grid Storage Project.pdf
- (3.18 MB) 3. Wolfram Krause, Younicos The Wemag 5 Mw Battery Plant.pdf
- (667 KB) 4. Dr. Ing. Christian Folke, Uniper The M5 Bat Project.pdf
- (2.17 MB) 5. Dr. Ing. Pio Alessandro Lombardi, Fraunhofer Institute For Factory Operation And Automation Iff, Magdeburg The Mega Watt Battery On The Pv Park Neuhardenberg.pdf
- (2.2 MB) 6. Daniel Hernandez Maldonado, Consultant, Technofi The Smart Grid Knowledge Sharing Platform.pdf
- (2.07 MB) 7. Alexander Von Jagwitz, B.A.U.M. Consult From Local Trials Towards A European Knowledge Community Era Net Smart Grids Plus.pdf
- (2.1 MB) 9 Stefan Kippelt Technische Universit A4t Dortmund Stadt Als Speicher Using All Built Entities As Storage Potentials.pdf
- (2.34 MB) 10. Prof. Monti Antonello, E.On Research Center, Rwth Aachen The Flexible Energie Netze.pdf
- (2.54 MB) 11. Krzysztof Czernek, S.A.M. Polska Sp. Z O.O. Effective Energy Storage System For Photovoltaic Res And Smart Grid Applications – Esme.pdf
- (1.95 MB) 12. Dr. Ing. Pio Alessandro Lombardi, Fraunhofer Institute For Factory Operation And Automation Iff, Magdeburg The Adele Project.pdf
- (2.43 MB) 13. Simon Koopmann, Team Leader Distributed Energy Systems, Rwth Aachen University Energy Storage Operation In Virtual Power Plants And Future Grids Smart Region Pellworm And The De Cas.pdf
- (3.41 MB) 14. Klaus Meyer, Egrid Applications And Consulting Gmb H Irene Managing An Entire Village With Smart Grids And Storage.pdf
- (2.1 MB) 15. Markus Meyer, Tu München Verteilnetz2020, A Practical Approach To Local Grids.pdf
- (6.78 MB) 16. Prof. Michael Sterner, Research Center For Energy Networks And Energy Storage, Oth Regensburg University As Power To X Results From Various Projects On Cross Sectoral Energy Storage.pdf
- (641 KB) 17. Final Round Table With The Recommendations Moderated By Eric Peirano, Project Manager Of Grid Storage, Technofi.pdf
- (32.4 MB) All The Munich Presentations.zip
- (1.27 MB) Grid Storage D4 1 Munich Minutes.pdf