The Grid+Storage project is now over, but R&I road-mapping for the energy system continues with the Intensys4EU Coordination and... Read more
Three rounds of public consultations will be organised, relating to the Grid+Storage consortium’s:
1. Proposal for an integrated R&D Implementation Plan 2016-2018 (April 2015)
2. Proposal for an integrated 10-year Research and Innovation Roadmap (RIR) 2016-2025 (April 2016)
3. Proposal for an integrated R&D Implementation Plan 2017-2019
PC2: PUBLIC CONSULTATION on the draft Grid+Storage 10-year roadmap
• a thorough monitoring of past and ongoing research projects,
• the gathering of research and innovation needs identified by European stakeholders during 9 regional workshops,
the Grid+Storage consortium has elaborated a draft R&I roadmap (description of the functional objectives for both TSOs and DSOs) for 2016-2025 which has been submitted to public consultation until the 5th of July 2016.
The final outcome of this work, including the stakeholders’ feedback, will be published in in the fall of 2016 after the validation of the ETIP Smart Grids as the first 10-year R&I roadmap integrating energy storage issues into electricity networks activities.
A synthesis of the public consultation will also be published soon.