The Grid+Storage project is now over, but R&I road-mapping for the energy system continues with the Intensys4EU Coordination and... Read more
Grid+Storage final event: Presentations available!
Published December 12, 2016
The Grid+Storage final event "Presenting background and content of the R&I roadmap 2017-2026 to be endorsed by the ETIP SNET" took place on 8th December 2016 at the Plaza Hotel in Brussels and gathered around 60 participants.
The PowerPoint presentations can be accessed below :
- Analytical base and process to develop the ETIP SNET roadmap 2017-2026 Wrap-up of a two-year collective work
- Key Messages on Storage-Related R&I Activities
- Key messages on transmission related R&I activities
- Support to the European Commission (DG Energy) in defining a European R&D roadmap integrating energy storage into grid research and innovation activities
- A viewpoint from the flexible power generation sector
- Handing over to ETIP SNET:Plans for the preparation of R&I activities within the scope of the ETIP